UKIP Uncovered
What motivates the leaders of the United Kingdom Independence Party?


Friday, January 28, 2005 

Resigning from UKIP aint that easy!

Frank Leeming resigned from UKIP back in November, but it isn't that simple as the following e-mail he was forced to send out this week clearly shows:

RE: resignation from ukip

From Frank Leeming

Hello Mr Warry , Ian Crompton has kicked the ball back into your court. It appears that to avoid letting everybody know that your membership is rapidly disappearing down the drain you are keeping people on your lists that you know have resigned from UKIP. Would you please tell me how many people you currently have as members on your lists who have resigned UKIP and like myself do not know that you are keeping us all on your current membership list. This and many other reasons like it is why I resigned from UKIP.

I FORMALY GIVE YOU NOTICE THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISION TO KEEP MY NAME ON ANY MEMBERSHIP LIST BELONGING TO UKIP THAT INDICATES THAT I AM STILL A MEMBER OF UKIP.

You are fully aware that I have resigned from UKIP.

Please have the decency to correct your membership list and inform Mr Ian Crompton to take my name off any list he is holding THAT INDICATES I AM STILL A MEMBER OF UKIP. I now regard this matter as having more serious implications than just your normal dis-functiontalism . I have e-mails from you, Chairman Petrina and your secretary Tony Stone assuring me that you have amended your records to show that I have resigned from UKIP. So please will you tell me why you are still sending out mis-information ?

Frank Leeming


posted by Martin |11:30 AM
Google
www Ukip Uncovered
This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.
Copyright © 2006 Martin Cole.
archives
contact us
my other blogs
nigel farage
landmark links
fired treasurer
glw incitement
booker/jamieson
glw & farage
a complaint
a neutered nec
graham booth
derek clark
mark croucher
michael harvey
roger knapman
mike nattrass
links
blogs
press
broadcasters
google
buy my book
technorati
Copyright © 2003/6 Martin Cole.