UKIP Uncovered
What motivates the leaders of the United Kingdom Independence Party?


Tuesday, January 25, 2005 

Longstanding UKIP Husband and Wife team depart

E-mails with numbers and names that I have removed were sent to the Party Chairman and Party Secretary as follows:

Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 8:29 AM
Subject: member no. *****

Madame Chairman/Party secretary,

I write to inform you that I am resigning from the party with immediate effect.

I attended my branch agm yesterday , with a tiny number of members ,and it became clear there was no way foward to achieve democratic progress within the party.

You are both well aware that there is absolute mayhem throughout the length and breadth of the kingdom amongst the workers for the party.
Criticisms are appearing from activists who until now have been loyal to a fault .

If you both feel that you are "decent truthful and honest "I urge you to resign your posts. Kindly turn the light out as you leave . Yours in sorrow and anger at the waste
B**** *****

Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 2:55 PM
Subject: *****
Madam chairman/Party Secretary I advise you that I am resigning from ukip as of now . I believe that you are no longer a political force so may god forgive you for the country wont !!
E***** * *****

posted by Martin |8:02 AM
Google
www Ukip Uncovered
This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.
Copyright © 2006 Martin Cole.
archives
contact us
my other blogs
nigel farage
landmark links
fired treasurer
glw incitement
booker/jamieson
glw & farage
a complaint
a neutered nec
graham booth
derek clark
mark croucher
michael harvey
roger knapman
mike nattrass
links
blogs
press
broadcasters
google
buy my book
technorati
Copyright © 2003/6 Martin Cole.