UKIP Uncovered
What motivates the leaders of the United Kingdom Independence Party?


Friday, January 28, 2005 

Another Resignation from Yorkshire

The Party Secretary
The UK Independence Party
PO Box 9876
Birmingham
B6 4DN

Wednesday, 26 January 2005

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to withdraw my nomination to serve on the NEC and to stand as a PPC, please also accept this as my letter of resignation as Yorkshire Regional Secretary, Branch Chairman of the Mid-Yorkshire Branch and also as a member of the UK Independence Party with immediate effect.

I feel the party is becoming more and more akin to that which it opposes, just like the EU it is undemocratic and unconstitutional however unlike the EU it is easy to leave, I will be carrying on my fight against the EU by whatever means I feel appropriate and effective.

Yours Sincerely



H John Burdon

Ex – NEC Candidate
Ex – Prospective Parliamentary Candidate
Ex – Regional Secretary
Ex – Branch Chairman
Ex - Member

posted by Martin |11:13 AM
Google
www Ukip Uncovered
This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.
Copyright © 2006 Martin Cole.
archives
contact us
my other blogs
nigel farage
landmark links
fired treasurer
glw incitement
booker/jamieson
glw & farage
a complaint
a neutered nec
graham booth
derek clark
mark croucher
michael harvey
roger knapman
mike nattrass
links
blogs
press
broadcasters
google
buy my book
technorati
Copyright © 2003/6 Martin Cole.