UKIP Uncovered
What motivates the leaders of the United Kingdom Independence Party?


Saturday, October 30, 2004 

The Times says 'Time's up for Kilroy-Silk'

The article by Alan Browne, linked here (for subscribers), makes the following points:-

The United Kingdom Independence Party will vote on Monday to expel the former BBC television presenter Robert Kilroy-Silk five months after he joined. Mr Kilroy-Silk demanded to be the leader of the party at its annual conference last month. Supporters of the present leader, Roger Knapman, insisted that he would serve the four-year term to which he had been
elected. Mr Kilroy-Silk has also said that he got nowhere with attempts to make the party professional.

Mr Knapman said of Mr Kilroy-Silk on BBC radio yesterday: "I will miss him, but not for very long. I think I could sleep at night without him." Mr Kilroy-Silk said of his impending departure: 'I can't wait until it's all over.'

I began to wonder on what grounds he could possiby be expelled, then recalling my own experiences with UKIP - immediately realised - these people never bother with such niceties.

posted by Martin |1:17 PM
Google
www Ukip Uncovered
This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.
Copyright © 2006 Martin Cole.
archives
contact us
my other blogs
nigel farage
landmark links
fired treasurer
glw incitement
booker/jamieson
glw & farage
a complaint
a neutered nec
graham booth
derek clark
mark croucher
michael harvey
roger knapman
mike nattrass
links
blogs
press
broadcasters
google
buy my book
technorati
Copyright © 2003/6 Martin Cole.