UKIP Uncovered
What motivates the leaders of the United Kingdom Independence Party?


Friday, October 29, 2004 

Comments from 'Lead On Kilroy'

The leadership poll I instituted on the new blog, as titled above, continues, as do the comments. Here is the latest contribution to the pro-Kilroy side:

I was a Labour Party member for many years but resigned after the Bush/Blair lies on going to war with Iraq. I would never vote Tory and the Lib Dems seem inadequate. So it looked as though I would abstain at the next election. Nevertheless these three main parties seem to ignore how most people feel about Europe Immigration Asylum Seekers and the damage caused to many of our traditional industries.

I had heard of UKIP but it wasn't until Kilroy Silk threw his hat into the ring that my interest was aroused enough to find out more. The result being I joined the party. In my opinion he is articulate has the leadership qualities, intelligence and the charisma, most important in politics today. If he is allowed to go then I think many converts to the party like myself will leave and not bother to vote for any party.

Latest comment from the far more active anti-Kilroy comment section, (much of it in his favour however) is this:

Well you've won. You've driven out UKIP's dream ticket to election success. By the way Messrs Farage and Knapman - When did aspiring to be the leader of a party become a sackable offence?

Mind you, Kilroy must feel good tonight, cut free from that self centred power hungry pack. I don't suppose he knew what hit him when he was elected. Perhaps he should have read this blog first!

The poll which still has Farage at derisory levels, has most recently been receiving much greater support for Knapman though Kilroy maintains his healthy lead. Farage has received a derisory two votes. I will post a snapshot here, after the one hundred mark is passed.


posted by Martin |5:52 PM
Google
www Ukip Uncovered
This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.
Copyright © 2006 Martin Cole.
archives
contact us
my other blogs
nigel farage
landmark links
fired treasurer
glw incitement
booker/jamieson
glw & farage
a complaint
a neutered nec
graham booth
derek clark
mark croucher
michael harvey
roger knapman
mike nattrass
links
blogs
press
broadcasters
google
buy my book
technorati
Copyright © 2003/6 Martin Cole.