UKIP Uncovered
What motivates the leaders of the United Kingdom Independence Party?


Sunday, August 22, 2004 

Mandrake from the Sunday Telegraph - August 15 2004

Quote
Silk cut
Robert Kilroy-Silk never had any problems silencing people he considered boring on his eponymous BBC1 show. Oh that it were as easy with his lesser known UK Independence Party colleagues in the European Parliament. The latest complaint from UKIP's moaning minnies is that while other candidates were asked to underwrite the costs of the recent European election campaign, Kilroy was not.
"I made absolutely clear when I joined the party that I did not want to give them any money, as I didn't want it to look like I was trying to buy a seat," Kilroy tells Mandrake from his £2 million bolthole near Marbella. "I am sorry, but I am different. Those were the terms on which I joined the party and no one has ever disputed them
to my face."
Unquote

posted by Martin |7:22 AM
Google
www Ukip Uncovered
This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.
Copyright © 2006 Martin Cole.
archives
contact us
my other blogs
nigel farage
landmark links
fired treasurer
glw incitement
booker/jamieson
glw & farage
a complaint
a neutered nec
graham booth
derek clark
mark croucher
michael harvey
roger knapman
mike nattrass
links
blogs
press
broadcasters
google
buy my book
technorati
Copyright © 2003/6 Martin Cole.