UKIP Uncovered
What motivates the leaders of the United Kingdom Independence Party?


Thursday, February 19, 2004 

Join UKIP Once Get Billed Thrice

The following is being circulated on a party internet forum. It shows just what seems to be the present philosophy of the UK Independence Party :

Firstly, I am afraid that the Independence Party deducted my £20.00 joining fee THREE TIMES. (I have just recd my credit card bill). They refunded ONE of those payments but I am still being charged TWICE. As you already made me pay £5.00 more than I needed to if I had registered on-line myself.. I do resent this extra £20.00 charge. Would you please ask them to refund me this amount asap??
Unfortunately, as both payments show on my credit card bill, I am forced to pay the extra £20.00 this month..

posted by Martin |10:51 AM
Google
www Ukip Uncovered
This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.
Copyright © 2006 Martin Cole.
archives
contact us
my other blogs
nigel farage
landmark links
fired treasurer
glw incitement
booker/jamieson
glw & farage
a complaint
a neutered nec
graham booth
derek clark
mark croucher
michael harvey
roger knapman
mike nattrass
links
blogs
press
broadcasters
google
buy my book
technorati
Copyright © 2003/6 Martin Cole.