UKIP Uncovered
What motivates the leaders of the United Kingdom Independence Party?


Wednesday, September 03, 2003 

One Reader's Reaction to NON-STOP BETRAYAL

Wow, ........ this is strong stuff. I am glad I left. My Mum actually joined their party and never received acknowledgement from them even though she sent money.

I guess my wife and I were fairly fortunate, we did at least get membership cards before resigning in disgust after a few months. This poor lady is in some terrible kind of limbo land not knowing whether her membership might suddenly kick-in at some future date. With the scandals deepening not even having a membership card to send back, or membership number to which to make reference, might this well be the worst of all possible UKIP nightmare scenarios?

posted by Martin |6:24 AM
Google
www Ukip Uncovered
This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.
Copyright © 2006 Martin Cole.
archives
contact us
my other blogs
nigel farage
landmark links
fired treasurer
glw incitement
booker/jamieson
glw & farage
a complaint
a neutered nec
graham booth
derek clark
mark croucher
michael harvey
roger knapman
mike nattrass
links
blogs
press
broadcasters
google
buy my book
technorati
Copyright © 2003/6 Martin Cole.