UKIP Uncovered
What motivates the leaders of the United Kingdom Independence Party?


Friday, August 22, 2003 

EDD Resignation

The following resignation letter, which is self-explanatory has just been posted on various internet discussion fora.

Quote
RAENorth

Mr Jens-Peter Bonde MEP
President
Group EDD
European Parliament
Rue Weirtz
Brussels 1047

22 August 2003

Dear Mr Bonde,

I am writing formally to advise you that, from 1 September 2003, I am tendering my resignation from the Group EDD, and therefore from my post in the European Parliament. My termination of employment will take effect from 1 December 2003, following the customary three-month notice period.

In so writing, I have to say that it has been a pleasure working with you and that you retain my greatest respect and admiration for the way you conduct the Group.

However, a situation has arisen with the national Party (UKIP), where its conduct has fallen so far short of anything that could reasonably be tolerated that I felt obliged to resign as a member. Having done so, it is clear that my position in the European Parliament is no longer tenable.

It is with great regret that I have taken this step and will always remember my time in the Group with the greatest affection. I would be obliged if you would convey my regards and thanks to the other members and staff, and particularly Klo.

Yours sincerely,
Richard North (Dr)


We, of course, are unsurprised by this particular reference: "However, a situation has arisen with the national Party (UKIP), where its conduct has fallen so far short of anything that could reasonably be tolerated that I felt obliged to resign as a member."

posted by Martin |4:43 PM
Google
www Ukip Uncovered
This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.
Copyright © 2006 Martin Cole.
archives
contact us
my other blogs
nigel farage
landmark links
fired treasurer
glw incitement
booker/jamieson
glw & farage
a complaint
a neutered nec
graham booth
derek clark
mark croucher
michael harvey
roger knapman
mike nattrass
links
blogs
press
broadcasters
google
buy my book
technorati
Copyright © 2003/6 Martin Cole.