UKIP Uncovered
What motivates the leaders of the United Kingdom Independence Party?


Saturday, June 28, 2003 

Or else!!!

We apologise that recent posts have tended to concentrate on UKIP's General Secretary, but his attempts to secure the right to belong to a particular internet e-mail group have now been taken to such extraordinary lengths, with much of the ire being directed at the editor of this blog, we felt we could not let the closing of this incident pass without mention. Here is the most recent communication from Mr Harvey which resulted in his application being finally rejected:-
Quote
I think I'm a reasonable sort of chap. Is it not reasonable to ask you
to take urgent action to stop your list being used to bring the party
into disrepute?

In fact I'm so reasonable that I will give you a further 24 hours to
confirm that Mr. Cole is no longer a member of your list before I feel
obliged to take the matter further.

I would also appreciate your earliest attention to the other matters I
have raised.
Unquote

It would seem apt to remind readers of a recent post UKIP's Thug Image of which this kind of threatening talk seems a prime example.

Cannot Mr Harvey begin to see that it is this kind of threatening behaviour that brings the party into disrepute?

posted by Martin |11:18 AM
Google
www Ukip Uncovered
This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.
Copyright © 2006 Martin Cole.
archives
contact us
my other blogs
nigel farage
landmark links
fired treasurer
glw incitement
booker/jamieson
glw & farage
a complaint
a neutered nec
graham booth
derek clark
mark croucher
michael harvey
roger knapman
mike nattrass
links
blogs
press
broadcasters
google
buy my book
technorati
Copyright © 2003/6 Martin Cole.